According to the New York Post via a British news source, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have signed an agreement on how their assets and children would be handled were they to split up. The revelation of this agreement—really just a prenup without the marriage part—has the interwebs going crazy about a Brangelina breakup.
But a Brangelina breakup this certainly may not be. If you had six kids and $300 million, you’d probably want to prepare for the worst, too. And not so long ago the family of eight was seen out and about, so a Brangelina breakup may just be a case of celeb mags out for blood.
Brangelina Breakup Rumor Goes Crazy Based on Legal Agreement
1. Asset Protection Agreements - Opportunity for legal professionals to develop customized agreements for unmarried couples to protect their assets in case of a breakup.
2. Celebrity Prenups - Potential for the entertainment industry to create specialized prenuptial agreements tailored to the unique circumstances of celebrities.
3. Public Fascination with Celeb Relationships - Opportunity for media and entertainment companies to capitalize on the public's interest in celebrity relationships and their potential breakups.
1. Law - Law firms can offer services to create prenup-like agreements for unmarried couples, protecting their assets and handling child custody matters.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can develop specialized prenuptial agreements for celebrities to address the unique challenges they may face in their relationships.
3. Media - Media companies can create content and products that cater to the public's fascination with celebrity relationships, providing gossip, news, and analysis.