Emoji lovers can't wait to download these new branded emojis being released by L’Oréal. The cosmetics brand has created its own emojis that can be added to the keyboards of both iOS and Android users.
The cosmetic giant launched these emojis, called Beaumoji, to broaden the conversation on beauty and beauty trends. While only 52 of the 130 emoji are related to L’Oréal's various products, the others are unbranded beauty-related emojis. L’Oréal is also hosting a contest for people to design and submit their own emojis and the brand will pick three to be added to the emoji collection.
This themed emoji keyboard helps L'Oréal build a stronger relationship with its target demographic -- Millennials who seek quality beauty products that are also affordable.
L’Oréal Launches Branded Emojis Inspired by Hair and Makeup
1. Branded Emoji Keyboards - Brands can capitalize on the popularity of emojis by creating their own custom keyboards to engage with users in a more personalized way.
2. Beauty-related Emojis - The rise of beauty-related emojis presents opportunities for cosmetic companies to connect with consumers and enhance their brand presence in the digital space.
3. User-generated Emojis - Companies can leverage user-generated content by hosting contests to design and submit branded emojis, thereby fostering user engagement and strengthening brand loyalty.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetic companies can enhance their digital marketing strategies by incorporating branded emojis, creating a unique and engaging experience for customers.
2. Mobile Apps - Mobile app developers can create custom emoji keyboards for brands, tapping into the growing demand for personalized communication tools and increasing user retention.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can offer services to brands in designing and promoting their own branded emoji keyboards, leveraging the popularity of emojis as a marketing tool.