The immense success of Febreze's musical advertisements led to fans on social media demanding full songs from the air freshener brand—and Frebreze is satisfying this request with a new brand album, The Freshness, as well as a single called 'Nobody Do It Fresher.'
The Freshness is an eight-track music album that shares a compilation of the most popular songs from Febreze, including cross-genre creations like Let's Go and Fresh Again, which explore hip-hop and pop.
According to Martin Hettich, VP of P&G Home Care North America, “Febreze had no intention of creating an album when we first released our song ads on radio platforms. But, when consumers started clamoring for more catchy tunes on social media after hearing our ads, we decided it was time to give the people what they want."
Febreze Created an Eight-Track Brand Album After Its Popular Musical Ads
1. Brand Album Trend - Creating brand albums that compile popular jingles into a complete album provides a new avenue for companies to further engage with their audience.
2. Music as Advertising Trend - Using music as a primary advertising tool and then releasing a brand album creates a stronger connection and loyalty from the audience.
3. Social Media Demand Trend - Paying attention to audience demand on social media can lead to innovative marketing tactics such as creating brand albums.
1. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies can explore the creation of brand albums to further engage with their audience and create strong brand attachment.
2. Music - The music industry can collaborate with brands to create albums that share popular brand jingles much like the Freshness album created by Febreze.
3. Advertising - Innovative advertising agencies can explore using music as a primary tool and creating brand albums to further connect with audiences and create brand attachment.