Braga street is a place that many tourists go to, so Abiyasa Adiguna Legawa and Cicha Cyntia Fatmawati from Indonesia decided to condense this area into one small bag with the Braga Travel Kit. Certain items of memorabilia have been used to make up the kit, such as postcards and maps, all of which are related to this place in the world.
According to Package Inspiration, Braga Street is one of "Bandung’s most iconic places, and has become one of the biggest tourism places in Bandung-known mainly for its Art Deco achitecture that represents its herigate and colonial past." The designers both tried to get across these influences in the Braga Travel Kit by taking certain art deco techniques and infusing them into the design.
The Braga Travel Kit Brings a Street into One Bag
1. Condensed Travel Kits - Creating travel kits that condense the essence of a specific place into a compact bag offers a unique and immersive travel experience.
2. Memorabilia-based Kits - Designing kits that feature authentic memorabilia from a specific location allows travelers to take a piece of the destination home with them, creating a lasting connection.
3. Infusing Local Influences - Incorporating local art and design techniques into travel kits helps to capture the unique cultural heritage and history of a destination.
1. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can explore the concept of condensed travel kits to enhance the overall travel experience and offer more personalized souvenirs.
2. Memorabilia Retail - The memorabilia retail industry can capitalize on the demand for authentic and location-specific memorabilia by curating and selling specially designed travel kits.
3. Art and Design - The art and design industry can explore collaborations with travel brands to infuse local influences into travel kits, creating unique products that showcase cultural heritage.