The 'Box Bewitched' is an occult-focused subscription service that will provide consumers a way to access specialty goods on a consistent basis without having to search endlessly. Offering three tiers of subscription options, the service will offer subscribers healing crystals, runes, incense, tarot cards and much more to help them outfit their home in everything they need for their practices.
The service was started by self-described solitary witch Kari who wanted to offer other occult enthusiasts with a way to access more specialty products outside of what's easy to obtain. The 'Box Bewitched' subscription service only offers 100% vegan and cruelty-free products, while a portion of all sales will go towards helping homeless, sick and abused felines.
The 'Box Bewitched' Subscription Service Offers Witchy Supplies
1. Occult Subscription Services - The rise of occult subscription services is offering consumers a convenient way to access specialty goods and supplies for their practices without having to search for them.
2. Specialty Products Subscription Services - Services that offer specialty goods and products on a regular basis through subscriptions are providing consumers access to a wider variety of niche items.
3. Vegan and Cruelty-free Subscription Services - Subscription services focused on providing 100% vegan and cruelty-free products are meeting the demand of a growing consumer trend towards ethical and environmentally friendly products.
1. E-commerce - The subscription-based e-commerce industry is seeing growth as more consumers seek out convenient access to specialty goods and products.
2. Occult and Spiritual Supplies - The occult and spiritual supplies industry can benefit from partnering with or creating their own subscription-based services to offer consumers a consistent supply of their products.
3. Animal Welfare and Nonprofits - Subscription services that donate a portion of sales towards animal welfare and nonprofits can attract a growing consumer demographic that values ethical and socially responsible purchasing habits.