This bottled cold brew coffee offers a minimalist design that is named and designed in a way that emphasizes its high quality ingredients.
The coffee is named 'A-Town' in order to "subliminally reinforce its intended A grade market position" – essentially ensuring that consumers are subconsciously attracted to it as a premium product. The bottled cold brew's packaging was designed by 'OCHO Creative' and its logo was inspired by Miami Beach's coastline and clear water. The rest of the packaging is extremely simple, with little labeling aside from the bottles' logo and name.
This cold brew coffee brand uses visual design in a strategic way and ensures its product exudes a sense of quality to consumers.
These Bottled Cold Brew Coffees Were Inspired by Miami Beach
1. Minimalist Cold Brews - Brands can differentiate their cold brew offerings by utilizing a minimalist design that emphasizes the high-quality ingredients used.
2. Subliminal Marketing - Brands can utilize subliminal messaging in packaging and branding to attract consumers to premium products.
3. Local Inspiration - Brands can take inspiration from local landmarks and cultures to create unique branding and packaging for their products.
1. Coffee - Coffee companies can utilize creative branding and packaging to differentiate their cold brew offerings in a crowded market.
2. Design - Design firms can help businesses create creative and visually engaging branding and packaging for their products.
3. Tourism - Brands in the tourism industry can take inspiration from local landmarks and cultures to create unique products that evoke a sense of place.