Following in the footsteps of brands such as Starbucks and Krispy Kreme, Dunkin' Donuts will launch a line of bottled coffee beverages. These ready-to-drink coffees will cater to the growing number of consumers who are looking for convenient and portable ways to caffeinate on the go.
Starting in 2017, Dunkin' Donuts-branded coffee will be available in ready to drink bottles. The bottled coffee drinks will be produced as part of a partnership with Coca-Cola and they will be sold in both convenience stores and grocery stores. The brand's iced coffee will also be sold at Dunkin' Donuts locations for those looking for a more portable cold drink option.
The new ready-to-drink beverages will ultimately help Dunkin' Donuts expand its consumer base by making the brand's products available outside of its own stores.
Dunkin' Donuts is Set to Launch a Line of Ready-to-Drink Coffees
1. Bottled Coffee Beverages - The trend of offering bottled coffee beverages provides a convenient and portable way for consumers to enjoy their favorite coffee on the go.
2. Partnerships with Beverage Companies - The trend of partnering with beverage companies, such as Coca-Cola, opens up opportunities for coffee brands to expand their reach and distribution channels.
3. Expansion Into Grocery and Convenience Stores - The trend of selling ready-to-drink coffee in grocery and convenience stores allows coffee brands to tap into new markets and reach consumers who may not have easy access to coffee shops.
1. Coffee - Coffee industry players can seize the opportunity to launch their own line of bottled coffee beverages and establish partnerships for wider distribution.
2. Beverage - The beverage industry can explore partnerships with coffee brands to capitalize on the growing demand for ready-to-drink coffee products.
3. Retail - Retailers can benefit from this trend by diversifying their product offerings to include ready-to-drink coffee, providing consumers with a convenient beverage option.