The L’Oréal Paris Botanicals Fresh Care collection is one of many new personal care collections that is spotlighting the power and potency of natural ingredients.
The range includes items like Geranium Shine Vinegar, Coriander Strength Potion for fragile hair, Safflower Softening Softening Pomade and Camelina Disciplining Cream "for unruly hair."
As well as spotlighting the natural ingredient inclusions in its products, L’Oréal takes care to note the origins of the ingredients and initiatives it is committed to in relation to sustainability, collaboration and community. The Paris Botanicals Fresh Care is free of silicones, parabens and colorants, yet rich in terms of texture and fragrances. As the brand puts it: "Our search for finer ingredients from natural origin, more sustainable processes and more delightful textures, helped us find a new way to make hair beautiful."
L’Oréal Paris' 'Botanicals Fresh Care' Spotlights Natural Additions
1. Natural Haircare - More personal care collections are spotlighting the power and potency of natural ingredients to create haircare products that are free of harmful chemicals.
2. Sustainability in Haircare - Brands are committing to sustainability initiatives in their sourcing of haircare ingredients to create a more environmentally conscious industry.
3. Texture and Fragrance in Haircare - Brands are creating haircare products that are not only effective but also offer delightful textures and fragrances for consumers' sensory enjoyment.
1. Personal Care - The personal care industry is driving innovation in natural haircare products, leading to new opportunities for brands to create more sustainable and enjoyable products.
2. Sustainable Beauty - The trend towards sustainability in the beauty industry is being reflected in the sourcing and development of haircare products, creating new opportunities for environmentally conscious brands.
3. Fragrance and Texture - The focus on sensory experiences in the personal care industry is leading to new opportunities for haircare brands to create delightful textures and fragrances in their products.