The values that are embraced by Tokyn Candles, a Brooklyn-based company which manufactures handcrafted soy candles, are in line with the notion of musubi— "a Japanese form of knotting that treasures the unity and togetherness between people."
From scents of Fraser Fir and Birch Bark to aromas of Forest Mist and Shiogama Seasalt, Tokyn's soy candles are hand-poured and carry a relaxation-enhancing and memorable odor. The unique botanical collection incorporates natural items, such as moss, sand, corals and more, that are carefully arranged and encased in clear gel. Thus, the exterior of the hand-poured soy candles is not only mesmerizing, but is also beautifully illuminated when the wick is burning, "creating an elegant and ethereal glow."
Photo Credits: Etsy @TokynCandles
Tokyn Candles are Handmade and Inspired by Japanese Culture
1. Botanical-inspired Decor - Companies can integrate natural elements like moss, sand and corals to create elegant decor products that incorporate both beauty and functionality.
2. Artisanal Soy Products - Businesses can target environmentally conscious consumers with hand-crafted soy-based products that offer unique scents and relaxation-enhancing benefits.
3. Eco-friendly Home Goods - There is an opportunity for companies to create eco-friendly home goods that are both visually stunning and low in environmental impact.
1. Home Decor - This industry can invest in creating eco-friendly home decor products that incorporate natural elements while offering a unique and appealing aesthetic.
2. Artisanal Products - Businesses that emphasize handcrafted, eco-friendly products can target environmentally conscious consumers who are willing to pay a premium for quality.
3. Green Consumer Goods - Companies can capitalize on the growing market for environmentally friendly products by creating sustainable home goods with unique design features.