The Boost Energy Juic’d drinks are a new lineup of refreshments from the functional beverage brand focused on delivering impressive flavor with a boost of energy to boot. The drinks are formulated with 5% real fruit juice, and come in three flavor options including Watermelon & Lime Twist, Mango & Tropical Blitz and Pineapple & Guava Punch. The beverages feature vibrant branding and come in £1 price-marked 500ml cans.
Marketing and International Business Director at Boost Drinks Adrian Hipkiss spoke on the new Boost Energy Juic’d drinks saying, "Our business operates on listening to the needs and wants of our customers and end consumers, coupled with the category data, it was clear there is a huge demand for a new brand in the 500ml can space. Juic’d is jam-packed full of flavour, with real fruit juice refreshment but at the same great Boost value price point for consumers. With the cost-of-living increases, it’s great to be able to launch a new brand in this thriving category and provide more choice for consumers.”
Boost Energy Juic’d Comes in Three Flavors
1. Juice-infused Energy Drinks - Functional beverage brands can innovate with juice-infusions to provide consumers with flavor variety and added benefits.
2. Price-marked Canned Beverages - Canned beverage producers can strive to offer their customers value for their money by offering price-marked, generously sized cans.
3. Customer-driven Product Development - Companies can take advantage of data and feedback from their customers to inform the development of new products, like Boost Drinks did with their Boost Energy Juic’d drinks.
1. Functional Beverages - Functional beverage brands can capitalize on consumers' desire for energy-boosting refreshments by offering affordable and flavorful options that incorporate real fruit juice.
2. Canned Beverages - Canned beverage producers can revolutionize their industry by offering affordable, generously sized cans that come in a range of delicious flavors and offer functional benefits.
3. Consumer Packaged Goods - Other consumer packed goods can innovate their product development process by closely following consumer data and feedback to create novel and desirable products that meet market demand.