The Booksling was designed by Tolga Soran and is the asymmetrical answer to adorning your wall with all the books which you have read… at least the ones you want to show off.
A brilliantly simple concept, the Booksling’s “shelves” are just two poles attached by an elastic sleeve… basically the same thing that dictates where you stand in line at the bank. With the Booksling, you can arrange the poles to create all kinds of shapes and designs. Finally you can say no to sturdy bookshelves!
The Booksling Offers a Place to Hang Your Books
1. Elastic Shelving - The Booksling's innovative use of elastic sleeving to hold books creates opportunities for sustainable and customizable shelving solutions in the home and office.
2. Asymmetrical Design - Tolga Soran's asymmetric design for the Booksling inspires disruptive innovation in furniture design to create visually stunning and functional pieces for modern interiors.
3. Modular Shelving - The Booksling's elastic sleeves and pole components provide disruptive opportunities for companies looking to create modular and customizable shelving solutions for a variety of industries.
1. Furniture - The Booksling's innovative elastic shelving design presents disruptive opportunities for furniture companies looking to create modern and customizable pieces for the home and office.
2. Interior Design - Tolga Soran's asymmetric design for the Booksling provides inspiration to interior designers looking to create visually exciting and functional spaces using unique conversational pieces like elastic shelving.
3. Retail - The modular and customizable nature of the Booksling's elastic shelving components creates opportunities for retailers to offer unique and affordable shelving solutions to their customers.