Kicking off Breast Cancer Awareness month is the ‘Save A Tit’ campaign’s hilarious Booby Scare video which is written and produced by Jaime King (who also stars in it) and Taryn Southern.
Along with King, the cast includes Alyson Hannigan, Emily Deschanel, Kat McPhee, and Minka Kelly. At a slumber party, the girls check themselves and each other for lumps. The Booby Scare video sends a funny but serious message at the end: “Touch a tit, save a tit. Do you monthly breast exam.”
Check out the video here!
Celeb Booby Scare Video for the 'Save a Tit' Campaign
1. Breast Cancer Awareness - Opportunity to further spread awareness and encourage more breast exams and screenings.
2. Humorous Health Campaigns - Opportunity to create similar entertaining yet effective health campaigns for other illnesses.
3. Actor-produced Content - Opportunity for actors and celebrities to leverage their platform for important causes and raise awareness.
1. Healthcare - Opportunity to further support breast cancer research and prevention efforts.
2. Entertainment - Opportunity for entertainment industry professionals to utilize their creative skills for social good.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity to create effective campaigns for non-profit organizations and charitable causes.