All the blurriness and shadowy effects of the Boo Saville Self Portrait photography series forces the viewer to take a step back in order to get a sense of what is happening in each image.
Completely nude, except for a few potential wisps of sheer material, the artist seems to be exposing herself to the world through this collection of artistic, motion-inspired images. However, no defining facial features or private body parts are actually identifiable in this series as the artist is still withholding a part of herself, not letting viewers get too close.
The shadowy figures and soft, fading lines of the Boo Saville Self Portrait photography series creates a sense of delicacy, with the artist being swayed by a breeze.
The Boo Saville Self Portrait Series is Obscurely Personal
1. Blurred Body Photography - Create immersive and enigmatic photography that challenges the viewer's perception of the human form.
2. Obscured Self-portraits - Explore the use of shadows and blurriness to express personal vulnerability and maintain a level of anonymity in self-portrait photography.
3. Motion-inspired Imagery - Capture expressive and dynamic moments through photography by incorporating elements of movement and fluidity.
1. Fine Art Photography - Innovate the field of fine art photography by experimenting with unconventional techniques that challenge traditional notions of portraiture.
2. Fashion Photography - Introduce a new level of artistic and abstract elements into fashion photography by incorporating blurred body techniques and enigmatic compositions.
3. Personal Branding - Utilize blurred body photography as a unique and captivating way to express personal identity and distinguish oneself in the competitive realm of personal branding.