Reclast is a bone-building drug that requires only one dose to rebuild older women's hips, spines and other frail bones. Since osteoporosis is one of the leading concerns for women as they age, a fast-acting bone-building drug is something that would be promising for just about anyone -- young or old.
As boomers and seniors continue to lead active lives well into their retirement, a bone-building drug helps maintain the lifestyle they are accustomed to. WebMD reports, "After a year, women given Reclast saw bone density at the hip increase an average of 2.8 percent, compared with a slight reduction in bone density among women given a placebo." This may not lessen fractures among aging women. Yet it provides a peace of mind when continuing to indulge in activities.
Reclast Helps Strengthen Older Women's Frail Hips and Spines
1. Fast-acting Bone-building Drugs - Opportunity for developing bone-building drugs that require only one dose and have fast-acting benefits.
2. Maintaining Active Lifestyles in Aging Population - Opportunity to develop products and services that help boomers and seniors maintain an active lifestyle as they age.
3. Improved Bone Density Measurements - Opportunity for innovation in measuring bone density to accurately determine the effectiveness of bone-building drugs.
1. Pharmaceuticals - Opportunity for pharmaceutical companies to develop and market fast-acting bone-building drugs.
2. Fitness and Wellness - Opportunity for fitness and wellness industries to create products and services tailored to seniors and boomers wanting to maintain an active lifestyle.
3. Medical Technology - Opportunity for medical technology companies to develop improved methods for measuring bone density and assessing the effectiveness of bone-building drugs.