Bonbons by Ana Kras, a product designer Belgrade, Serbia and based in New York City, are a collection of geometric light fixtures that have been given a crafty touch due to their woven exterior. Although they might look like traditional tribal drums are first, they exist in a much more practical realm. Nevertheless, their playful and colorful aesthetic does lend an artistic vibe to living spaces that are made for it or simply need a bit of it.
Like sculptural lanterns, Bonbons by Ana Kras are absolutely charming. Placed in the bedroom, living room or even office, they would bring a sense of the exotic while cheering up the space immensely. Ana Kras also makes other houseware including chairs, vases and more.
Bonbons by Ana Kras are Woven Bohemian Lanterns
1. Crafty Lighting - The trend of crafty and unique lighting fixtures is rising, providing opportunity for designers to incorporate traditional and modern design elements.
2. Bohemian Aesthetic - The bohemian aesthetic is gaining popularity in interior design, inspiring the creation of colorful, playful and artistic home decor products.
3. Woven Textures - Woven textures are becoming more prominent in lighting design, representing a potential opportunity to create products with a tactile and handmade feel.
1. Interior Design - The interior design industry can incorporate the crafty and bohemian trend into their product lines, making use of unique materials and textures.
2. Product Design - Product designers have an opportunity to experiment with traditional and modern design elements to create lighting and decor products with unique aesthetic appeal.
3. Handmade Goods - The handmade goods market can offer products with a tactile and woven texture, providing an opportunity for artisans to create unique lighting and home decor pieces.