Booster seats are often reserved for the car and restaurants, but the Bombol 'Pop-Up Booster' is designed as an effective solution that can be used by parents and children virtually anywhere. Boasting a folding origami aesthetic, the booster seat has been tested with the same rigorous standards as adult furniture to ensure it's as strong as necessary for use at home or when traveling.
The Bombol 'Pop-Up Booster' is the design work of Fredric Gooris and boasts a series of straps that help to keep it in place that can be installed in a matter of moments. The entirety of the booster seat is covered by a specialized protector that ensures that messy eaters won't dirty up the actual seat when it's used.
The Bombol 'Pop-Up Booster' Turns Any Chair into the Perfect Seat
1. Portable Booster Seats - The market for more versatile booster seats to be used in various settings, not just in cars or restaurants.
2. Folding Furniture - A rising trend in furniture design, especially portable and space-saving designs that still maintain comfort and function.
3. Childcare Innovations - Advancements in designs and technologies of baby and child products to improve convenience and safety.
1. Baby Gear - The baby gear industry can further develop and incorporate innovative folding designs and materials to increase portability and functionality.
2. Furniture - The furniture industry can explore the growing demand for portability and space-saving designs while maintaining comfort and functionality.
3. Food Industry - The food industry can incorporate the specialized protector feature in their seating designs to maintain cleanliness and hygiene.