Bolle is a cutting-edge low- and no-alcohol sparkling brewed drink produced with innovative Zero Gradi technology to share an experience that's smooth, sophisticated, well-balanced, crisp and refreshing. While Bolle Rosa shares notes of berries, blackcurrant, toast and herbs, Bolle Ora also delivers a bubbly experience but with the taste of apple, pear, toast and minerals.
The revolutionary Zero Gradi technology comes from Roberto Vanin, scientist, oenologist and wine lover, who says, "rom the outset I wanted to create a fermented drink that not only over-indexed both in terms of taste and sparkling wine aspirations, but coupled seamlessly with great food yet minus the alcohol, unwelcome calories and overt sugary sweetness that has historically held this intriguing product category back"
Bubbly Bolle Reinvigorates the Low- & No-Alcohol Category
1. Effervescent Beverage Innovation - The success of Bolle shows an opportunity for companies to explore the creation of sophisticated and well-balanced low and no-alcohol sparkling drinks using cutting-edge technology.
2. Zero Gradi Technology Advancement - Drink manufacturers can consider the use of innovative Zero Gradi technology to produce more flavorful and less sweet low and no-alcohol drinks with higher aspirations in taste and carbonation.
3. Low & No-alcohol Market Expansion - There is a growing consumer demand for low and no-alcohol beverages, and companies can take advantage of this trend by offering sophisticated and refreshing drinks like Bolle that cater to this market.
1. Beverage Manufacturing - Companies in the beverage manufacturing industry can utilize Zero Gradi technology to create and innovate new low and no-alcohol drinks to cater to the demand for healthier and sophisticated beverages.
2. Hospitality & Foodservice - In the hospitality and foodservice industry, the rise of low and no-alcohol drinks is a chance for chefs and mixologists to creatively pair and serve these sophisticated beverages for an elevated and healthier dining experience.
3. Alcohol Industry - The alcohol industry can capitalize on the growing low and no-alcohol trend by exploring the creation of premium and sophisticated non-alcoholic versions of their popular drinks to cater to a wider consumer base.