Bath & Body Works recently launched a new body care collection that includes bath milk, body cream and fragrance sprays that all take inspiration from different kinds of crystals.
While the Rose Quartz 2-in-1 Bubbly Wash & Bath Milk nourishes the skin with a natural mineral complex of zinc and magnesium, shea butter and a blend of rose water, lily petals and patchouli, the Aquamarine Body Cream is a refreshing blend of ocean water and mint that is said to remind of the deep sea. The collection of body care products also includes a trio of items inspired by moonstone.
Across the beauty industry, brands are taking inspiration from crystals, as well as creating products infused with them, as they are said to have beneficial metaphysical properties.
Image Credit: Instagram
Bath & Body Works' New Products Reference Healing Crystals
1. Crystal-inspired Body Care - The trend of creating body care products inspired by healing crystals offers an opportunity for beauty brands to differentiate themselves and tap into the growing wellness trend.
2. Metaphysical-inspired Fragrances - The trend of using metaphysical properties as inspiration for fragrances offers an opportunity for perfumers to create unique and meaningful scents that resonate with consumers' desire for well-being and spirituality.
3. Natural Mineral Complexes - The trend of using natural mineral complexes in body care products offers an opportunity for brands to offer natural and sustainable options that align with consumers' increasing interest in eco-consciousness and clean beauty.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can capitalize on the crystal-inspired body care trend by launching their own product lines with unique and meaningful fragrances and ingredients.
2. Wellness - The wellness industry can incorporate healing crystals into their offerings, such as infusing crystals into yoga mats, meditation tools, or even into wearable technology.
3. Home Decor - The home decor industry can expand their offerings to include crystal-inspired decor items, such as lamps, candle holders, or even bed linens, that offer metaphysical benefits for the user.