Ahead of the launch of a permanent Los Angeles flagship store, Australian online retailer BNKR has opened a pop-up shop located in downtown LA. To last three to four months, the temporary retail space is a great way to test the waters ahead of its permanent flagship.
The stylish pop-up boasts industrial clothing racks and sparse decor, ensuring the attention is paid to the wares themselves. Adding a touch of accessibility, the pop-up shop also includes beige leather benches for the tired customer and whimsical silver letter balloons spelling out the brand's namesake. The shop carries a wide variety of cult-favorite Australian brands and labels like Keepsake and the Fifth.
In June 2015, the BNKR pop-up began selling the hotly anticipated CBKD x BNKR capsule collection.
Online Retailer BNKR Has Opened a Pop-Up in Downtown LA
1. Pop-up Shops - Creating temporary retail spaces allows for testing the market and building brand awareness before opening a permanent store.
2. E-commerce Expansion - Online retailers like BNKR are expanding their presence by opening physical pop-up shops to reach a wider customer base.
3. International Collaboration - Partnering with local brands and designers, such as the CBKD x BNKR capsule collection, brings unique products and attracts new customers.
1. Retail - Pop-up shops offer a disruptive innovation opportunity for retailers to experiment with new markets and engage with customers in a unique way.
2. E-commerce - The expansion of online retailers into physical pop-up shops provides an innovative approach to bridging the gap between online and offline shopping experiences.
3. Fashion - Collaborations between international and local fashion brands in pop-up shops create exciting opportunities to showcase new designs and trends to a diverse audience.