The prevalence of wearables is becoming even more so with the announcement of the LG HBS-900 Bluetooth Neckband at CES 2016. Designed in color variations including black, silver and pink, the LG HBS-900 Bluetooth Neckband is created as a multimedia headset that will enable users to listen to music, take calls and even find their phone if they lose it.
Set for a February 201 launch, the LG HBS-900 Bluetooth Neckband will be made available in the United States, Europe, Latin America and Asia, while the pricing of the headsets has yet to be released.
Packed with enhanced noise cancellation technology, the neckband is intended to make on-the-go calls clearer, while the design of the headset itself is soft and comfortable to wear all day.
The LG HBS-900 Bluetooth Neckband Offers Enhanced Functionality
1. Enhanced Noise Cancellation - Opportunity for companies to develop innovative noise cancellation solutions for improved communication and audio experiences.
2. Multimedia Wearables - Potential for the development of more wearable devices that offer multiple functionalities like music playback, phone locating, and call handling.
3. Comfortable All-day Wear - Growing demand for wearable devices that prioritize comfort for extended usage, creating opportunities for companies to design more ergonomic and comfortable products.
1. Technology - Technology companies can capitalize on the trend by developing advanced noise cancellation technologies and multimedia wearables.
2. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for consumer electronics manufacturers to create innovative multimedia neckbands with enhanced functionality and comfort.
3. Fashion and Accessories - Fashion and accessories brands can explore collaborations with technology companies to create stylish and comfortable wearable devices like neckbands.