While there are many purple shampoo products specifically designed for blondes who are concerned about brassy shades in their hair, dpHUE's 'Cool Brunette' blue shampoo and conditioner help those with darker locks make color corrections.
Just like its Cool Blonde line, dpHUE created its new sulfate-free Cool Brunette hair products help to neutralize warm tones, prevent the appearance of undesired red, orange or copper tones, as well as cleanse and condition the hair to leave it soft and shiny. Unlike many blue shampoos and conditioners, these ones are said to be highly moisturizing and boast a pleasant aroma.
As well as there now being more color-correcting options on the market for a diverse range of hair shades, these haircare products are now also being offered in unique forms such as foams.
dpHUE's 'Cool Brunette' Neutralizes Warm Tones in Dark Hair
1. Color-correcting Hair Products - There is a growing demand for hair care products that cater to different hair shades and neutralize unwanted tones, which opens up opportunities for innovative formulations and packaging designs.
2. Sulfate-free Haircare - Sulfate-free hair products are becoming increasingly popular, providing an opportunity for companies to create more options that are gentle on the hair and scalp, as well as environmentally friendly.
3. Foam Hair Products - Hair products in foam form are gaining popularity due to their ease of use and unique application method, creating opportunities for product differentiation and convenient packaging.
1. Haircare Industry - With the increasing demand for color-correcting and sulfate-free hair products, there is an opportunity for companies in the haircare industry to expand their product offerings and differentiate themselves in the market with innovative formulations and package designs.
2. Cosmetics Industry - As more consumers seek organic and natural products, there is an opportunity for companies in the cosmetics industry to develop organic color-correcting and sulfate-free hair products with all-natural ingredients.
3. Packaging Industry - Due to the popularity of foam hair products, there is an opportunity for the packaging industry to develop more convenient and sustainable packaging options that cater to the needs of consumers, such as travel-friendly and eco-friendly packaging.