As consumers become more conscious of their diet, many are seeking premium, low-calorie beers from brands they are already familiar with -- cue the new Blue Moon LightSky.
Launched by Blue Moon, the Blue Moon LightSky boasts only 95 calories, 3.6 grams of carbohydrates, and a 4 percent ABV, making it the perfect grab-and-go beverage. The new "better-for-you" light citrus wheat beer doesn't compromise on taste and is brewed with real tangerine peels and dry-hopped with Azacca hops for a light and refreshing palette experience.
The Blue Moon LightSky is packaged in sleek 12-ounce slim cans in both 6-pack and 12-pack varieties and will appeal to health-conscious consumers looking for a healthier way to indulge.
Blue Moon Unveils New Light Brew Dubbed Blue Moon Lightsky
1. Low-calorie Beers - The growing trend towards low-calorie beers presents an opportunity for brands to cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Citrus-flavored Beers - With the introduction of Blue Moon LightSky's citrus-wheat beer, there could be a trend towards more citrusy beer flavors in the market.
3. Grab-and-go Beverages - With its easy-to-carry packaging, Blue Moon LightSky could start a trend of grab-and-go beverage options for consumers on-the-go.
1. Beer Industry - The beer industry has the opportunity to create healthier beer options to cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Beverage Packaging Industry - The trend towards grab-and-go beverages presents an opportunity for the beverage packaging industry to create more convenient and portable packaging options.
3. Citrus Fruit Industry - With the increasing trend towards citrus-flavored beers, the citrus fruit industry could see a rise in demand for their products from beer manufacturers.