Blue Fin Champagne packaging does not concern a mere label, as it generally would when discussing most bottled beverages. This lovely sparkling drink has been given a full bodysuit by Clase BCN to dress it up from bottom to top.
The shrink-wrap material covers the whole vessel in an endearing striped pattern of white and light blue bands. This is a motif that's often associated with a marine theme and complements the name of the champagne very well. A very small illustration of a fish ties everything together even better, so that the Cava Mestres begins to embody an image outside of its core identity. Blue Fin Champagne packaging reels you in with its unique look, and truly hooks you with the superior quality of its contents.
Blue Fin Champagne Packaging Dons a Playful Nautical Skin
1. Nautical-themed Packaging Design - There is an opportunity for innovative packaging designs that incorporate a nautical theme in order to stand out in the marketplace.
2. Full-coverage Shrink-wrap Design - Brands have the opportunity to differentiate their product with a full-body shrink-wrap label that covers the entire bottle, opening up new possibilities for artistic expression and branding opportunities.
3. Brand Identity Beyond Core Products - Opportunity exists for brands to develop creative visual identities for their products that extend beyond their core values, further building brand recognition and loyalty among consumers.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can leverage nautical-themed packaging and full-coverage shrink-wrap labels to create unique branding opportunities for their products and stand out in a crowded market.
2. Design and Branding Agencies - Creative agencies can offer innovative packaging design solutions that help brands to stand out and create distinctive visual identities for their products.
3. Luxury Goods Industry - This type of innovative packaging design can be especially valuable for luxury goods brands looking to differentiate their products and appeal to discerning consumers who prioritize aesthetics and presentation.