I feel like the Blow Sofa is the perfect seating option for rec rooms, play rooms or even garages (you know, the ones that the man of the house has taken over). An inflatable, playful option with a rustic flair, it truly brings the right type of feel to those rooms, don’t you think?
Designed by Agata Kulik and Pawel Pomorski of MALAFOR, the Blow Sofa was recently exhibited at the 2010 IMM Cologne show in Germany. The Blow Sofa is made from 100% recycled dunnage bags.
The Inflatable Blow Sofa by Agata Kulik and Pawel Pomorski
1. Inflatable Furniture - The trend towards eco-friendly and playful inflatable furniture creates an opportunity for innovative and sustainable designs.
2. Recycling and Upcycling - The use of 100% recycled materials in inflatable furniture designs offers opportunities for sustainable and environmentally conscious innovation.
3. Alternative Seating - The popularity of informal and flexible seating options presents an opportunity for inflatable furniture products that are adaptable and easy to move or store.
1. Furniture Design - The Blow Sofa demonstrates an opportunity for furniture designers to explore novel and playful designs that are eco-friendly and sustainable.
2. Home Decor - Inflatable furniture such as the Blow Sofa offers opportunities for home decor companies to offer flexible, portable, and customizable product lines.
3. Sustainability - The use of recycled materials in inflatable furniture designs creates opportunities for companies in the sustainability sector to create new products and services.