If you’ve always wanted to pose in an Anne Geddes photograph,but now I can at least reenact one with Kenneth Cobonpue’s Bloom Lounge Chair. Just put on your flower costume (or at least that pink shirt you know you have in the back of your closet) and—voila!—a cutesy portrait for the ages.
Clearly inspired by the blossom of a flower, the Bloom Lounge Chair, according to the designer, is made of microfiber stitched over a resin top with a steel base. A great piece to remind you of springtime and costumed babies.
The Bloom Lounge Chair Babies You in Comfort and Style
1. Flower-inspired Furniture - Designing furniture inspired by nature can create unique and attention-grabbing pieces.
2. Microfiber Stitching - Using microfiber stitching in furniture design can create comfortable and visually interesting pieces.
3. Resin Furniture - Using resin in furniture design can create durable and customizable pieces.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Innovative furniture designs can captivate consumers and create a new demand in the market.
2. Interior Design - Exploring unique furniture pieces can provide opportunities for interior designers to create eye-catching spaces.
3. Baby Products - Creating furniture and decor inspired by baby items can provide an opportunity for a new and unique product category.