The beachside photographs in the Daria Zhemkova Blank Magazine August 2011 editorial are enough to make any person long for carefree days of beach fun.
The star of the editorial, Daria Zhemkova, is a veteran model represented by top agency IMG and is coming off of a successful appearance in the BCBG Spring/Summer 2011 catalogue.
For this shoot, Daria Zhemkova teamed with New York-based photographer Paul de Luna, and he does a fantastic job of capturing innocence, sensuality, and seduction in Zhemkova's eyes and face in every shot. Clad in a diverse array of outfits from top fashion brands like Alexander McQueen, Lanvin, Vivienne Westwood, and Stella McCartney, Daria Zhemkova is the model of organic elegance.
My favorite photograph in the collection features Daria Zhemkova in a white dress, lying on the grass, her soft eyes gazing at the camera. The perfectly encapsulates the spirit of this editorial -- understated, alluring, and wholesome.
The Daria Zhemkova Blank Magazine August 2011 issue is on newsstands now.
The Daria Zhemkova Blank Magazine August 2011 Shoot is Steamy
1. Fashion-influenced Beachwear Trends - Fashion brands are investing in beachwear apparel that can be worn both on and off the beach, creating versatile designs that connect with consumers who enjoy sun, sea and sand as well as evening events.
2. Natural, No Make-up Look Trends - The recent trend in natural, no make-up look on models depicts a shift towards authenticity, transparency, and natural beauty, with opportunities for cosmetic businesses to capitalize on consumers seeking to enhance and maintain healthy-looking skin.
3. Outdoor Photography Trends - Outdoor photography continues to be on-trend, creating opportunities for photographers to capture natural beauty and innocence in the wild and to incorporate new perspectives and creativity in the photographic industry.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion brands are investing in versatile beachwear designs and incorporating them in their product lines to cater to both beach and non-beach goers.
2. Cosmetics and Skincare - An increasing demand for natural makeup usage among models creates opportunities for businesses to introduce organic and clean beauty products to consumers.
3. Photography and Videography - Creative outdoor photography continues to be on-trend, opening opportunities for photographers to show their skills, particularly in capturing innocence, beauty and new perspectives.