These black tights from M6 may seem like a nothing more than a classic piece of hosiery, but there's more to them than meets the eye.
Like most types of its kind, these tights boast an elasticized waistband and a compression band, but what sets the '60 Denier Beauty Tights' apart is that they have ceramic crystals melted into the compression fabric. As described by M6, this unique inclusion "converts body heat into infrared frequency and can stimulate breakdown of fat cells." The tights are also purported to increase blood flow, oxygenation and regeneration, resulting in decreased blemishes, spider veins and cellulite.
While crystals have been used as tools for alternative health and healing for centuries, the mainstream is now beginning to adopt, rather than avoid, treatments involving them that are considered outside the norm.
M6's Black Tights Have Ceramic Crystals Melted into the Compression Fabric
1. Crystal-infused Garments - There is an opportunity to create crystal-infused garments that offer health benefits such as increased blood flow and decreased blemishes.
2. Alternative Health Treatments - The mainstream adoption of treatments involving crystals opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the alternative health industry.
3. Health-focused Fashion - Combining fashion and health benefits, there is a trend towards developing clothing items that promote wellness and body positivity.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore incorporating health-focused elements like crystals into their designs to offer unique products.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can leverage the growing interest in crystal-infused treatments and create innovative solutions for consumers.
3. Body Care - The body care industry can develop products that complement crystal-infused garments by offering skincare and beauty solutions for improved results.