Coinciding with the Black Sabbath world tour, Supreme and the iconic group of rockers have teamed up to create an exclusive range of apparel that pays tribute to the band.
The lineup features the usual streetwear staples including caps, hoodies, parkas and t-shirts with a few unusual pieces such as a rug and a hockey jersey. The New York City skate label was sure to capture the heavy metal band's dark and rebellious aesthetic by including graphics and photography most associated with the band. While the denim trucker jacket features a cover of Black Sabbath's 1970s self-titled debut album, the jersey features typography from the band's fourth album, Vol. 4.
Black Sabbath fans and skaters can expect this collection to drop on Thursday, March 31, 2016 in London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris and online.
The Black Sabbath x Supreme Collection Honors the Iconic Band
1. Co-branded Streetwear Collections - Opportunity for brands to collaborate and create unique apparel collections that honor iconic bands and musicians.
2. Incorporating Graphics and Photography - The use of band imagery and album covers on clothing items presents an opportunity to attract fans and create visually striking streetwear.
3. Limited Edition Drops - Releasing exclusive apparel collections in select cities and online generates excitement and drives demand among fans and collectors.
1. Fashion/apparel - Fashion brands can explore collaborations with musicians and bands to create unique streetwear collections and expand their customer base with unique offerings.
2. Music/entertainment - Bands and musicians can partner with fashion brands to create co-branded apparel collections that capitalize on their fan base and enhance their brand image.
3. E-commerce/retail - Online retailers can leverage limited-edition drops of exclusive apparel collections to attract customers, create buzz, and drive sales.