The obsession people have over a particular pork dish has resulted in a slew of bizarre bacon creations. Huffington Post has taken it upon themselves to compile a list of '19 Times Bacon Went Too Far,' to show people that sometimes too much of a good thing can actually be very, very bad.
Whether these bizarre bacon creations involves bacon-flavored icing for cakes, a beer stein made entirely out of the meat strips or, perhaps the weirdest of all, a barbecued bacon-wrapped alligator, the madness appears to know no end. Huffington Post may have stopped at 19, but there are sure to be many more strange designs not only from the past, but also to be looked forward to in the future.
Huffington Post Compiles the Most Peculiar Pork Innovations to Date
1. Bizarre-bacon-creations - Opportunity for food companies to create innovative and unique bacon-infused products.
2. Bacon-flavored-icing - Potential for baking and dessert industry to explore new flavor combinations by incorporating bacon-flavored icing.
3. Bacon-wrapped-alligator - Niche market opportunity for restaurants and food creators to offer exotic dishes like barbecued bacon-wrapped alligator.
1. Food-product-industry - Chance for food companies to capitalize on the trend of bizarre bacon creations by developing and marketing innovative bacon-infused products.
2. Baking-and-dessert-industry - Potential for the baking and dessert industry to experiment with unique flavor combinations by incorporating bacon-flavored icing.
3. Restaurant-and-food-creation-industry - Opportunity for restaurants and food creators to cater to niche markets by offering unique dishes like barbecued bacon-wrapped alligator.