The Brabus 850 6.0 Biturbo Coupe is what happens when you take a Mercedes S63 and leave it in the hands of the most diabolically gifted aftermarket tuning company around. The original Mercedes was excellent enough, boasting a 577-horsepower biturbo V8 engine capable of zooming from still to 100 km/h in just 3.9 seconds; however, the Brabus version is just sinister in comparison.
This Brabus creation sprints from zero to 100 km/h in only 3.5 seconds and has a ridiculous top speed of 350 km/h.
Brabus made a number of changes to the Mercedes S63 to create this Biturbo Coupe. It replaced Mercedes' turbos, added its own intake module and remapped the injection and ignition, in addition to other changes. The aerodynamics kit includes a carbon fiber front spoiler, rear diffuser and a very subtle carbon trunk lid spoiler.
If the Mercedes S63 is a high-end vehicle, the Brabus 850 6.0 Biturbo Coupe is well and truly a luxury supercar.
The Brabus 850 6.0 Biturbo Coupe Offers Ridiculous Speed and Performance
1. High-performance Tuned Cars - Opportunity for aftermarket tuning companies to push the limits of speed and performance.
2. Disruptive Automotive Modifications - Opportunity to enhance existing models through innovative changes, such as improved aerodynamics and engine upgrades.
3. Luxury Supercars - Opportunity to cater to the high-end market with exceptionally powerful and exclusive vehicles.
1. Automotive Aftermarket - Opportunity for aftermarket companies to offer performance enhancements and modifications for car enthusiasts.
2. Automotive Engineering - Opportunity for engineers to develop advanced technologies and systems that enhance the performance of luxury vehicles.
3. Luxury Automotive - Opportunity for luxury car manufacturers to create high-performance supercars that cater to the desires of affluent consumers.