BitMart Exchange is a global digital asset trading platform and in 2018, the business is adding a Halloween twist to cryptocurrency. This interactive campaign is incredibly engaging and gives a creative flair to an industry that often lacks whimsicality.
The limited time 'Trick or Treat' initative prompts individuals to "Draw to Scare" on BitMart Exchange's trading pair charts and share their illustration on social media with the #BitMartHalloween tag. Participants are able to receive BMX for likes on their pictures. The trading platform will select the ten best drawings and issue a public poll for the top three. The winning artists will receive 10,000 BMX, 8,000 BMX, and 5,000 BMX, respectively.
In addition, BitMart Exchange's Halloween campaign also grants registering users with a bonus of 50 BMX and a 'Candy Box' (free tokens) for those who complete transactions of at least 0.1 BTC within the run-time of the campaign.
Bitmart Exchange Hosts a Creative Contest for Users
1. Interactive Halloween Campaigns - Opportunities for businesses to add a creative twist to their promotions and engage with consumers through interactive initiatives.
2. Cryptocurrency Giveaways - Opportunities for businesses to attract users and promote their digital assets through incentivized giveaways and contests.
3. Whimsical Cryptocurrency Marketing - Opportunities for businesses in the often serious cryptocurrency industry to differentiate themselves and showcase their playful side through marketing campaigns.
1. Cryptocurrency Exchanges - Cryptocurrency exchanges can attract new users and increase trading volume by hosting interactive promotions and incentivized giveaways.
2. Digital Asset Trading Platforms - Digital asset trading platforms can engage with their users and foster a sense of community by hosting creative initiatives and campaigns.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can work with businesses in the cryptocurrency industry to develop unique and playful campaigns that stand out from competitors.