London Fashion Week is just around the corner and that means stepping up one's style and beauty game for the event; the Birchbox UK London taxi cabs would like to help in at least one of those departments. Whizzing around the city on February 16 and 17, these cabs will be picking up people for free and giving them a mini makeover to boot.
Put together by beauty website Birchbox, the Birchbox UK London taxi cabs will ensure locals and visitors alike get a unique VIP treatment. For those who don't want to stand on street corners keeping an eye out for bright fuchsia cars, people are also encouraged to tweet @BirchboxUK with #arriveinstyle to pick them up with a make-up artist on hand.
The Birchbox UK London Taxi Cabs Gives Free Rides and Beauty Touch-Ups
1. On-demand Beauty Services - The Birchbox UK London taxi cabs offering free beauty touch-ups on-the-go could be a disruptive innovation opportunity for the on-demand beauty services industry.
2. Experiential Marketing - Birchbox UK's mini-makeover taxi service for London Fashion Week could be a trend in experiential marketing, offering consumers an exclusive experience.
3. Social Media Activation - The Birchbox UK London taxi cabs using Twitter for bookings and promoting the hashtag #arriveinstyle presents an opportunity for social media marketers to increase engagement using unique hashtags.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - The Birchbox UK London taxi cabs offering free beauty touch-ups could have significant impacts on the beauty and cosmetics industry by bringing on-demand beauty services to the masses.
2. Transportation - The Birchbox UK London taxi cab partnership demonstrates how transportation could evolve beyond just commuting, but towards offering consumers added value for their ride.
3. Event Planning - Birchbox UK's mini-makeover taxi service for London Fashion Week presents an opportunity to event planners to create memorable experiences for attendees.