In the case of the BioThink concept car, the idea that inspiration from nature may resulted in more simplified products is certainly not the case. Mohammad Ghezel's project is an exceedingly futuristic one that boasts Jetsons-age technology and an alien-esque aesthetic.
Looking at this electric vehicle does, however, stir the image of an exotic caterpillar, complete with six legs at the rear and an elongated cockpit with a transparent rounded roof. It seats two people, one in front of the other, and integrates a cutting-edge system of magnetized movement. Both versions of the BioThink have the ability to hover, following the specific directions of the driver or working in autopilot to take its passengers along quick route highways.
The BioThink Electric Vehicle Embodies the Nature of Efficient Trans
1. Nature-inspired Transportation - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by exploring biomimicry and incorporating natural designs into future vehicles.
2. Advanced Electric Vehicles - Opportunity for innovation in electric vehicle technology by incorporating features such as magnetized movement and autonomous capabilities.
3. Futuristic Automotive Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in vehicle aesthetics by creating unique and futuristic designs that challenge traditional norms.
1. Transportation - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the transportation industry by developing nature-inspired vehicles with advanced technologies.
2. Electric Vehicles - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the electric vehicle industry by incorporating cutting-edge features and designs inspired by nature.
3. Automotive Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the automotive design industry by pushing the boundaries of traditional vehicle aesthetics and embracing futuristic concepts.