Microsoft's Bing Rewards app encourages Internet users to choose its search engine over sites like Google in exchange for various promotional perks. As Google's web reign continues to dominate competitors, Microsoft's newest strategy aims to enlist web users with some tempting incentives. These include gift certificates to Microsoft's web shop -- an e-marketplace that sells tech and clothing products -- along with popular coffee and food chain discounts that will lure users to choose Bing as their primary search engine of choice. Furthermore, Bing users are also being treated to X-Box live subscriptions and other perks that target users' niche interests.
Appealing to a loyalty-driven, millennial demographic, the Bing Rewards app makes browsing online more convenient and rewarding for those who spend most of their personal and professional time on the Internet. This service is currently available for U.S. users and is said to expand internationally in the future.
The Bing Rewards App Provides Perks to the Platform's Users
1. Search Engine Loyalty Programs - Companies can incentivize users to choose their search engine over competitors by offering perks through loyalty programs.
2. Niche Interest Incentives - Offering perks and rewards that target users' specific interests can increase overall engagement with a search engine or app.
3. Convenience and Rewards - Providing a fast and convenient search experience combined with rewards and perks can attract and maintain loyal users.
1. Technology - Technology companies can offer loyalty programs to increase user engagement by offering targeted and valuable incentives.
2. Retail - Retail companies can partner with search engines to offer gift certificates and other incentives as a way to drive e-commerce transactions.
3. Food and Beverage - Companies in the food and beverage industry can leverage loyalty programs to attract customers by offering discounts and rewards at their locations.