eBay has changed the way the web-connected world shops, particularly for bargain hunters; however, there are people willing to fork out a pretty penny at real auctions, so why not at online auctions?
BillionaireXchange.com, or The Luxury Xchange, is an international online auction site for people with major coin. They're calling it "the Ultra Premium eBay specifically for the high end luxury market."
Items featured on the site include:
- 2008 Riviera Sport Yacht 4700 starting at $1,059,000
- Pacifique Studios with a starting bid of $3,550,000
- St. Regis Penthouse San Francisco starting at $70,000,000
- 2007 Murcielago LP640 Coupe starting at $75,000
- 2004 Dassault Falcon 900c plane starting at $27,500,000
- 'The Board Room' Original Painting by Anthony Falbo starting at $50,000.00
- Diamond Cross Scarface figurine starting at $10,999
The site also includes foreclosed homes, some with starting bids of $100 (but the reserve price is unlisted), although the site is mostly geared toward the millionaires out there.
With a slogan like "Buy, sell and barter like billionaires," we couldn't help but be enticed. This is a site to watch, especially for those intrigued by luxury.
Online Luxury Auction Sites
More Stats +/-
Future Festival & Malcolm Gladwell - Early Bird Deadline
Superstar Memorabilia For Charity
Iconic Pop Memorabilia Auctions
Awesome Experiences for Auction
Eco Auction Sites
Free 2018 Report & eBook
Get the top 100 trends happening right NOW -- plus a FREE copy of our award-winning book.
Our Research Methodology
This article is one of 350,000 experiments. We use crowd filtering, big data and AI to identify insights.
BillionaireXchange.com is the Ultra Premium Version of eBay
- By: BiancaFeb 24, 2009