The branding for Biji Coffee Company boasts stunning hyper-realistic portraits of three distinct characters that represent each of the brand's coffee blends. Designed by Moscow-based Apus Agency, the epic packaging scheme is aimed to entice the modern coffee lover with a keen eye for quality.
Apus Agency helped conceive of the Biji Coffee Company brand to highlight the product's origin, which is from "unique" parts of Indonesia. Each of the characters featured on the packaging for Biji's bean blends are of real individuals who grew the coffee with their own hands. In this way, the branding aims to engage in an authentic dialogue with the consumer by introducing them to a few of the faces that represent the product's sustainable origins.
Biji Coffee Company's Branding Features Hyper-Real Portraits
1. Hyper-real Packaging Illustrations - Opportunity for brands to use hyper-realistic illustrations on packaging to create a visually captivating and unique consumer experience.
2. Authentic Branding - Opportunity for brands to engage consumers by highlighting the sustainable and authentic origins of their products through packaging.
3. Character-based Branding - Opportunity for brands to tell a story and connect with consumers by featuring real individuals on their packaging.
1. Coffee Industry - Coffee brands can leverage hyper-real packaging illustrations to differentiate their products and create a visually appealing brand identity.
2. Design Industry - Design agencies can explore hyper-realistic illustrations as a unique and eye-catching branding strategy for their clients in various industries.
3. Sustainable Brands - Sustainable brands can use character-based branding to connect with consumers on a personal level and emphasize the authenticity and ethical sourcing of their products.