This year’s biggest football showdown is sure to be a hit with the announcement of the Beyonce Super Bowl 2013 performance. Beyonce has been booked to perform at the half-time show for Super Bowl XLVII, which is 47 for those who forgot their Roman numerals. It is rumored that fellow Destiny’s Child members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams will join her.
Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter, who rose to stardom as a member of the hit trio group Destiny’s Child, displayed a keen sense of entrepreneurship and business. Today, she’s married to one of hip-hop’s greatest magnates Shawn Corey Knowles-Carter, also known by his stage name Jay-Z.
In the spirit of all things Beyonce, Courtney Scharf has compiled a list of her favorite Beyonce-related trends. Courtney covers it all from sexy editorial photoshoots to intimate personal captures.
Courtney Scharf Reveals the Beyonce Super Bowl 2013 Performance
1. Personalized Superstar Products - There is an opportunity to develop personalized products inspired by celebrities that cater to the fans' desires for unique merchandise.
2. Sexy Editorial Photoshoots - Fashion and entertainment industries can collaborate to create captivating editorial photoshoots with celebrities, offering unique and visually appealing content.
3. Intimate Personal Captures - There is a market for intimate, behind-the-scenes footage and photos of celebrities, allowing fans to feel connected and engaged with their favorite stars.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore collaborations with celebrities to create personalized clothing lines and accessories.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment industry can leverage celebrity performances and partnerships to create immersive experiences for fans, such as live concerts and exclusive events.
3. Merchandise - Merchandising industry can capitalize on the popularity of celebrities by creating unique and personalized products that resonate with fans.