American fast-casual restaurant chain Pei Wei is introducing a fun way for diners to enjoy a classic bento box meal with a customizable twist. This spring, a variety of customizable bento boxes will be available, allowing guests to tailor their meals exactly to their personal or dietary preferences.
Building a bento box meal at Pei Wei begins with selecting an entree, either a rice bowl with chicken or vegetables and tofu. Diners are also able to choose their preferred kind of rice from options like white, brown and even cauliflower rice. The customizable meal choices also include one's choice of appetizer, sushi and greens in the form of either a miso side salad of edamame beans. In all, there are more than 400 combinations that can be created with these options.
Pei Wei is Inviting Consumers to Build Their Own Bento Box Meal
1. Customizable Bento Boxes - Pei Wei's introduction of customizable bento boxes allows diners to tailor their meals to their personal or dietary preferences.
2. Diverse Rice Options - Pei Wei's inclusion of rice options like white, brown, and cauliflower rice in their customizable bento boxes caters to the growing demand for diverse dietary choices.
3. Over 400 Combinations - The availability of over 400 combinations with customizable bento boxes presents diners with a wide range of options and encourages experimentation.
1. Fast-casual Dining - The introduction of customizable bento boxes in the fast-casual dining industry provides an opportunity for other restaurants to offer personalized meal options.
2. Healthy Eating - Pei Wei's inclusion of cauliflower rice in their customizable bento boxes taps into the growing trend of healthier eating and presents opportunities for other health-focused food establishments.
3. Takeout and Delivery - The customizable bento boxes concept can be applied to takeout and delivery services, allowing customers to build their own meals from the comfort of their homes.