While some might believe that the scent of flowers is the perfect indoor compliment to the warm summer days, there are those who believe summer begs for beer in all of its liquid forms, bolstered by the smell of a brewery at every opportunity. Hardcore beer-lovers will be delighted to learn that there is a beer-scented candle to help them create their own private nirvana.
The ‘foam-topped’ candles look like beer and supposedly have the “smell of a cold one.” The beer-scented candles have a 70 hour burn time to ensure that a drunken odor will permeate every nook and cranny of the user’s home or apartment.
Beer-Scented Candles Will Make You Drunk off Aroma
1. Alcohol-inspired Home Scents - The creation of beer-scented candles indicates an increasing demand for unconventional home fragrances inspired by alcoholic beverages.
2. Multi-sensory Brand Experiences - Brands in the alcohol industry can innovate by creating multi-sensory brand experiences that engage consumers beyond taste and appearance, such as scent-based marketing.
3. Customizable Scent Products - There is potential for companies to create a line of customizable scent products that allow consumers to tailor their home fragrance choices to their own preferences, such as combining different beer scents to create a unique aroma.
1. Alcohol - The alcohol industry can capitalize on the growing popularity of unconventional home fragrances by creating their own line of alcohol-inspired candles or scent products.
2. Home Decor - Home decor companies can innovate by partnering with scent companies to create unconventional home fragrances that cater to niche audiences, such as beer lovers who want their homes to smell like a brewery.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can offer clients the option to create a customized scent profile for their events, such as incorporating beer scented candles into a beer-themed party to enhance the overall sensory experience.