Rum-filled chocolates, wine-flavored gummies and jellybeans that taste like classic cocktails have all become somewhat commonplace treats inspired by adult beverages over time, but Swag Brewery offers beer candy for a new generation that has become obsessed with craft beer culture.
The brand's Brew Candy is described as a "beer-inspired hard candy" that comes in a mixed bag with three different flavors: Honey Ale, Hoppy IPA and Roasty Stout.
Knowing that there are many consumers out there who have become engrossed by craft beer culture, Swag Brewery specializes in the creation of gifts that will appeal to those with a love of beer. Beyond beer and drinking accessories, fans of craft beer are also highly intrigued by companion snacks, scented candles and even personal care products that integrate beer for added benefits.
Swag Brewery's Beer Candy Appeal to Craft Beer Lovers Worldwide
1. Beer-inspired Candy Trend - Swag Brewery's Brew Candy offers a new twist on the classic trend of adult beverage-inspired candy.
2. Craft Beer Culture Trend - The rise of craft beer culture has created a market for beer-themed products beyond just drinks.
3. Companion Snacks Trend - Craft beer lovers are seeking out snacks to pair with their favorite brews, creating a trend for companion snacks.
1. Confectionery Industry - Confectionery brands can capitalize on the beer-inspired candy trend to offer unique flavors that appeal to a wider audience.
2. Craft Beer Industry - Craft beer brands can expand their product lines to include companion snacks and candy to enhance the overall drinking experience.
3. Personal Care Industry - Incorporating beer into personal care products can appeal to consumers interested in the benefits of beer for skin and hair health.