The holidays are a time for festive drinking and Beefeater knows that, so the company is releasing the Beefeater London Dry Carton just for Christmas.
Instead of the trademark glass bottle, the Beefeater London Dry Carton packages the liquor in a carton, hence the name. Normally, the packaging displays a Yeoman Warder, but for the holidays, the company is going with classic red and white Christmas colors accompanied by a collage of images and words. To truly get into the festive spirit, Beefeater has incorporated a QR code on the side that when scanned, leads to a Winter Punch cocktail recipe.
Nothing says happy holidays like a fine bottle of gin dressed in Christmas colors.
Beefeater London Dry Carton Gets Jolly with Red and White Colors
1. Holiday-themed Packaging - There is an opportunity for liquor companies to release holiday-themed packaging to cater to the festive drinking crowd.
2. QR Code Campaigns - Incorporating QR codes that lead to cocktail recipes or other promotions can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for marketers to engage consumers in a unique and interactive way.
3. Limited Edition Releases - Releasing limited edition flavors or packaging during holidays or special occasions can create a sense of urgency and exclusivity among consumers, leading to higher demand and sales.
1. Alcohol - The alcohol industry can benefit from releasing holiday-themed packaging and engaging consumers with QR code campaigns.
2. Packaging - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the packaging industry to create holiday-themed designs that cater to the alcohol industry's demand for limited edition releases.
3. Marketing - Marketers can innovate by utilizing QR code campaigns to engage consumers and create excitement for limited edition releases in the alcohol industry.