Perfect for people who have a hard time staying hydrated or drinking enough water, this beauty tea blend is designed to hydrate drinkers from the inside out. From MIYU Beauty, the Hydrate Mi Beauty Tea is a caffeine-free rooibos mix containing goji berries, rose petals and essence of snow pear.
If you find your skin is dehydrated, this tea is a tasty way to nourish your parched complexion. Light and fruity, the blend is designed for all skin types. Whether you are consuming too much caffeine, doing a lot of air travel, live in a dry climate or are experiencing particularly dry skin for another reason, these tea sachets could be your solution. Green rooibos is packed with antioxidants and electrolytes, plus fights aging free radicals. Goji berries provide collagen-boosting vitamin C too.
This Fruity Beauty Tea is Caffeine-Free and Re-Hydrates Your Skin
1. Hydrating Beauty Teas - The growing demand for beauty teas provides an opportunity for companies to innovate and create specialized blends for hydration and other skin benefits.
2. Alternative Herbal Beverages - The rise of alternative herbal beverages, like rooibos blends, is an opportunity for companies to introduce unique flavor combinations and cater to a health-conscious market.
3. Functional Tea Infusions - Functional tea infusions, which promote specific health benefits, are gaining popularity and provide an opportunity for companies to target specific consumer needs like hydration and skin care.
1. Beauty and Skincare - Beauty and skincare companies can capitalize on the trend of hydrating beauty teas by creating their own specialized blends to sell to their customers.
2. Functional Beverage - Functional beverage companies can add alternative herbal beverages to their product line to cater to health-conscious consumers who are looking for drinks with specific health benefits, like hydration.
3. Tea and Infusions - Tea and infusion companies can develop and promote blends that address specific health concerns, like dehydration and aging, to appeal to a growing market of health-conscious consumers.