Luxury beauty brand Le Métier De Beauté is taking beauty subscription services up a notch. Instead of the sample-sized box of beauty products, they are launching a new service called the Vault, which allows Beauty VIPs to order limited-edition, full-sized skin care products and color cosmetics.
Similar to other beauty subscription services, the box will come to your door once a month. But for $29 a month for a full year, customers reap the rewards of insider access to the brand as well, including pre-release product perks. While one might balk at the one-time fee of $348, it is well worth it.
This is a beautiful way to encourage brand loyalty for those looking for the best in beauty. The offer only stands until the end of the month, creating even more urgency for limited-edition lovers.
Le Métier De Beauté Offers Pre-Release Product Perks
1. Full-size Beauty Subscription - Luxury beauty brands offering full-size products as part of monthly subscription services.
2. Limited-edition Beauty - Customers seeking exclusive and hard-to-find beauty products through subscription or other services.
3. Brand Engagement Subscription - Beauty brands offering insider access and perks to build customer loyalty through subscription services.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Industry players can explore new subscription models that offer full-size and exclusive products to build customer trust and loyalty.
2. E-commerce - Companies can create online platforms that curate exclusive and hard-to-find products for beauty lovers to subscribe to.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Advertising and marketing agencies can work with beauty brands to create subscription services that offer unique perks to increase brand engagement and loyalty.