Neen Beauty is a first-of-its-kind makeup line from industry veteran Jeanine Lobell (the founder of Stila) and it offers a new way for consumers to discover and play with makeup. The first-ever makeup subscription card is delivered to members on a monthly basis and it provides five makeup swatches and five looks. With QR codes, the cards link to easy-to-follow tutorials that provide practical ways to use the included products.
Without having to commit to a full-sized version of a makeup product up front, customers benefit from being able to try new products with less waste. Neen also offers full-sized products that are mindfully constructed with a focus on waste reduction; the brand's silicone compacts are refillable and free from hinges and mirrors for easy recycling.
Monthly Neen Cards Share Swatches & QR Codes That Link to Tutorials
1. Makeup Subscription Cards - The rise of monthly makeup subscription cards presents opportunities to maximize customer engagement with easy-to-follow tutorials.
2. Qr-code-enabled Tutorials - QR codes on makeup subscription cards offer opportunities for other industries to provide interactive product guides through the use of smart devices.
3. Mindful Beauty - The introduction of refillable and recyclable makeup compacts suggest opportunities for eco-minded companies in the beauty industry.
1. Beauty Products - Beauty brands can adapt to the makeup subscription card model to offer a cost-effective way for customers to experience new products with less waste.
2. Technology - The use of QR codes on makeup subscription cards can revolutionize how product guides are presented, providing an opportunity for smart device manufacturers to incorporate this technology into other industry product lines.
3. Eco-products - Mindful beauty is on the rise, providing an opportunity for eco-conscious companies to innovate in the beauty industry and take advantage of the trend towards refillable and recyclable product lines.