The Beauty Department ‘New Years Nails’ are a great way to kick off the 2013 year in style. The fun and glittery tips on these nails are an awesomely impactful look that is easy to recreate yourself.
The Beauty Department has come to be known as the experts on DIY tutorials on beauty, hair and nails. The team of Lauren Conrad, Kristin Ess and Amy Nadine group together their knowledge from the fashion industry (Conrad), working as a makeup artist (Nadine) and styling gorgeous locks (Ess). The trio have created an online source of information that provides modern looks that are fun to recreate for yourself.
These new years nails have the drama of black and gold and the playfulness of glitter all mixed into one fantastic manicure. Try mixing it up for yourself by trying out different color combinations.
The Beauty Department ‘New Years Nails’ are Glittery Perf
1. Glittery Manicures - Opportunity for beauty brands to create innovative glitter nail products
2. DIY Beauty - Potential for beauty influencers to create more DIY tutorials for nail art
3. Colorful Nail Combinations - Fashion-forward nail polish brands can experiment with unique color combinations
1. Beauty - Beauty brands can leverage the trend of glitzy manicures to create new product lines
2. Fashion - Fashion influencers can collaborate with beauty brands to showcase trendy nail art
3. Online Media - Opportunity for online media platforms to feature more DIY beauty tutorials