The Toronto-born artists from the Beau Monde Collective are anything but average. With tons of raw talent, this group of urban innovators finds a perfect match with client Ransom x Adidas.
The Beau Monde Collective Ransom x Adidas photo series boasts expert angling and great use of natural light. To top it off, the impromptu concept of misplaced urban apparel nods to a city-meets-nature/suburbs theme.
Implications - As the global population and urban lifestyles continue to increase, many individuals feel that their relationship or connection with nature is weakening. Companies and businesses will benefit by providing consumers with products that are capable of generating a sense or experience of renewing that bond. It is imperative that consumers pay great attention to the ways in which they can restore feelings of pleasure and wholeness in the lives of their consumers.
City Meets Nature in Ransom x Adidas by Beau Monde Collective
1. City-nature Fusion - The blending of urban and natural themes is becoming a popular trend in fashion photography and presents an opportunity for brands to incorporate this theme into their product design.
2. Renewed Connection with Nature - As urbanization continues to disconnect people from nature, there is an opportunity for businesses to create products and experiences that help people reconnect and appreciate the natural world.
3. Impromptu Concept - The use of impromptu or spontaneous concepts in advertising and branding presents an opportunity for brands to stand out and capture consumers' attention with unique and unexpected marketing campaigns.
1. Apparel - Fashion brands can incorporate city-nature fusion themes into their collections to appeal to consumers who desire a renewed connection with nature.
2. Technology - Technology companies can create products or experiences that promote a connection with nature, such as virtual reality nature experiences or smart devices that track users' time spent outdoors.
3. Marketing/advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can incorporate impromptu concepts into their campaigns to differentiate themselves and capture consumers' attention with unexpected and memorable messaging.