Sustainable blanket brand, Bearaby, recently partnered with This Saves Lives, a health food brand by actress Kristen Bell, to help combat food insecurity with the launch of a new Halloween-at-home collaboration. Each purchase will donate $10 to the Action Against Hunger organization that hands out life-saving packets of Plumpy’nut (a powerful peanut paste that treats malnutrition) to children in need.
The Halloween-at-home collaboration includes the Bearaby x This Saves Lives Napper in both children and adult sizes. The weighted blanket boasts a warm, pumpkin-inspired orange that's been dyed with organic reactive dyes and is made from the softest organic cotton.
Consumers can purchase the Halloween Nappling online with prices ranging from $159 USD to $289.
The Bearaby x This Saves Lives Partnership Fights Food Insecurity
1. Sustainable Fashion - The collaboration between Bearaby and This Saves Lives showcases the potential for sustainable fashion brands to align with charitable causes.
2. Social Impact Partnerships - Partnerships like the one between Bearaby and This Saves Lives demonstrate the power of businesses joining forces to address social issues.
3. Health-conscious Consumerism - The collaboration highlights the growing trend of consumers seeking out products that not only benefit their own well-being but also contribute to charitable initiatives.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has an opportunity to integrate more sustainable and charitable practices into their business models.
2. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can explore partnerships with non-profits to address food insecurity and make a positive social impact.
3. Wellness - The wellness industry can tap into the rising demand for health-conscious products that also support charitable causes.