For years, people have been taking the BeanBoozled Challenge to prove that they're daring enough to try flavored jelly beans that might taste like coconut or spoiled milk, or buttery popcorn or spoiled eggs—now, BeanBoozled is introducing the BeanBoozled Fiery Five "to push the boundaries of flavor and bravery."
BeanBoozled Fiery Five boasts a selection of true-to-life flavors based on sriracha, jalapeño, cayenne, habanero and of course the Carolina Reaper, which is recognized as one of the world's hottest peppers.
While some people may be able to handle the heat, BeanBoozled Fiery Five is only recommended for people over the age of 13 and the packages come with warnings. As Rob Swaigen, VP of Global Marketing for Jelly Belly says, "We want everyone to have a good time with BeanBoozled Fiery Five, but we recognize that some people may need to tap out as they move through the menu."
Image Credit: BeanBoozled
The BeanBoozled Fiery Five Shares a Taste of Five Spicy Pepper Flavors
1. Spicy Flavors in Confectioneries - The trend of adding spicy flavors to candies and confectioneries can be an opportunity for companies to offer unique and daring products.
2. Challenging Taste Buds - The trend of challenging taste buds with unique flavors and products presents opportunities for innovation in the food industry.
3. Adventurous Eating - The trend of adventurous eating is fueling the demand for products such as the BeanBoozled Fiery Five, presenting opportunities for companies to develop products that offer unique and exciting experiences.
1. Confectionery Industry - The confectionery industry can leverage the trend of adding spicy flavors to create unique and bold products.
2. Food Industry - In the food industry, companies can leverage the trend of challenging taste buds to create innovative products.
3. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry can use the trend of adventurous eating to offer unique and fun experiences to consumers.