Anyone who finds the personality of pop stars extremely suspicious will likely enjoy the ‘Be Yourself’ PSA parody, which shows a level of truth and irony that most can’t deny.
With so much press, stories and articles, pop stars can be very difficult to figure out. The ‘Be Yourself’ PSA is a hilarious public service announcement which exploits the idea of manufactured personalities by featuring several actors mimicking certain celebrities. The clip starts off with the faux stars explaining what they were like in the past and how they’ve changed themselves over the years. Celebrities who get parodied in this clip include Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj.
The ‘Be Yourself’ PSA is a hilarious, brutally honest take on celebrities. It’s a great parody that speaks to what many believe mainstream entertainment is all about.
‘Be Yourself' PSA Parodies Today's Popular Female Artists
1. Parody Psas - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create parodies of popular PSAs to deliver important messages in a humorous and engaging way.
2. Manufactured Personalities - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop products or services that promote authenticity and genuine self-expression in opposition to manufactured personas.
3. Mainstream Entertainment Critique - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create alternative forms of entertainment that challenge the norms and stereotypes perpetuated by mainstream media.
1. Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize comedic and satirical content to reimagine traditional entertainment formats and engage audiences in new ways.
2. Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate humorous and ironic elements into advertising campaigns to captivate viewers and deliver brand messages effectively.
3. Celebrity Culture Analysis - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop tools or platforms that offer insights and analysis on the manufactured personas and image cultivation strategies employed by celebrities.