Be Tulum Resort is a beautiful tropical getaway that rejects the reigning philosophy that a hotel has to seem fundamentally at odds with its environment.
Whereas many tourist destinations feature wide expanses of cleared area and tons of cement and plaster, the Be Tulum resort adopts a close-in, organic atmosphere that makes heavy use of natural woods and locally-sourced materials. Lush foliage complements its extensive woodwork -- a design aesthetic that leads to a beautiful and relaxing resort rather than yet another mass-produced scar on the landscape.
The Be Tulum Resort is a Getaway at Home With Its Surroundings
1. Organic Architecture - Embracing organic design principles and using natural materials to create harmonious structures in line with the environment.
2. Sustainable Tourism - Promoting eco-friendly practices and supporting local communities to minimize the negative impact of tourism on the environment.
3. Nature-inspired Hospitality - Creating immersive experiences that connect guests with nature and foster a sense of relaxation and tranquility.
1. Architecture and Design - Opportunities lie in developing innovative architecture and design solutions that enhance the connection between built environments and nature.
2. Hospitality and Tourism - The industry can embrace sustainability and eco-friendly practices, providing unique and nature-inspired experiences for travelers.
3. Sustainable Materials and Construction - There is a demand for locally-sourced, renewable, and low-impact materials in construction to create environmentally conscious structures and resorts.